Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesรบs Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

This Week: 7 great websites I browsed

It's so easy to get hooked onto the internet as if it was our only means of
knowing stuff. I am so guilty of doing just that.

I flick through many websites for a number of reasons; to learn how to
make my own websites better, to buy things I need and crave for, entertain
myself and to be simply nosey.



1.    http://www.poundland.co.uk
Fitness range for a £1 is pretty impressive so I've bookmarked this as a favourite. I plan on returning to this website for the cheaper
deals at 50p!





2.     http://www.mysuitcase.org
A website that replenishes new deals, discount vouchers for flights, hotels and more.









3.     http://www.picresize.com
Great for quickly resizing any pics

4.    www.missguided.co.uk
I purchased a few bits like reasonably priced jumper dresses on this site














5 .  Mr World Premier 
Catch up with your TV shows. Being Mary Jane was a good watch.

6.   Sky Scanner
     My search for flight and holiday deals are not complete without this website,
     I love the January sales here.

7.  Facebook
I would be lying if I had left this website off this list.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

This Week: Christmas Shopping day #1