Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesús Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

THIS WEEK - MAKING CHANGES

If you're sick of seeing another mince pie put your hands up!
I totally understand that feeling, this week I've avoided
crappy food.

I have tried to redeem myself by eating shed loads of
vegetables such as homemade soups, homemade oven chips 
and veggie salads.


Mmm... homemade chunky chips


Facebook's Timeline

What do you think about the new look that's about
to be bestowed on us fb socialites?

I learnt this week that there will be a new look called
'timeline'. Adverts in your newsfeeds, others will be able
to see more details about you and your wall chats
all in your timeline.
Some say it could make hacker's jobs even
easier to access our fb account.

Well lets face it, nothing on fb is private or erasable.
The more we load on fb the more blue print and trail
we leave behind.



Hair Resolution for 2012
and beyond...
Have you ever heard hair is your beauty? If that's
the case then I think a hair resolution is in order.
After all it's apart of my exterior so why not make
an effort.


1. Love my natural hair texture

2. Enjoy my hair in braids

3. Let down the bun more often

4. Add accessories to the mane 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

THIS WEEK: TIME FOR HOBBIES

THIS WEEK: ALL ABOUT THE ART