Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesús Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

THIS WEEK - CATCH UP

HAPPY EASTER ALL!


This week, it feels like I am playing catch up and there's sooo much
I must show and tell you guys.

JAZZ, FRIED FISH AND A GREAT NIGHT



Recently went to Battersea Bar and was serenaded by a wonderful jazz band
whilst eating the best fried fish, Sea Bass (Jamaican style) on a bed of
vegetables. Yummmmy..

I unashamedly departed with a doggy bag since the portion was so generous
and I wanted the experience to last. I'll - be - BACK!

      MY GREAT SALE



Now have you heard the old wise tale "one man's junk is another man's
treasure".  Well I have, so I took my junk (books, art and jewelry)
to sell a bricka-brack fair.

As people purchased, showed an interest and didn't show an interest,
I suddenly thought, it's like "baring my soul out here! An admission
of owning this stuff". (giggle giggle).

NEW HTC ONE S


JUST released on Monday in the UK. Yes I succumbed to the slick look
and sharp HD screen and super features like, being able to take photos
whilst I video. Camera is one of the best to date. I have to say it's a
super android phone that I can't fault.

And in case that wasn't enough it has a big brother called HTC X ONE
with more memory and features of course. If you're looking to upgrade
your current mobile, then a HTC ONE maybe the one you were looking for.

FUNK UP THE LOOK BABY...

Earlier today, I bought some accessories beautiful ring, bracelets, scarfs
and falsie nails for a night out (opted for the false set since there isn't
a nail vanish colour like it). Take a look...



Traffic blocking - beats metallic nail polish, lasts 7 days and is out of this world.
Gold oval earrings

Gorgeous and unique golden fish scale bracelet

Punk funk, works well with black clothing.

Subtle mix of punk funk bracelets

Trendy pattern to add funk to Tees

Different take on the union jack.

And again











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

THIS WEEK: TIME FOR HOBBIES

THIS WEEK: ALL ABOUT THE ART