Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesús Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

THIS WEEK - EAT CHOCOLATE

A couple of months ago I set myself a challenge, not to EAT chocolate
until Easter Sunday. So as you can imagine I couldn't wait to
demolish eat all of the chocolate eggs, bunnies and chicks...








#Chocolate is just so over rated!

Caught up with an old pal at a local bar where I was talked into
tasting a random but perfect alternative to a Cosmopolitan cocktail
called 'Sophia'. (bar man's idea)

The men were very entertaining providing a show case of
dance moves. Many generous guys offering to buy drinks
and was not sure if they were tentative gents or guys wanting
to get me sloshed. Take note ladies!

I'm not big on drinking alcohol so declined, declined and declined.
On another day had a great time hanging out with my American guest
who flew in for the Easter hols and surprised me.

Hose pipe ban

I'm a little concerned about the fish in my pond AFTER
learning about the use of hose to fill a pond is illegal.
I know humans are more of a priority than fish, but I wish
the fishes could be spared. I don't know how long the
ban will last for...smuckk!

Customised shoes by me

Love being creative and hey I have been working on designs
for shoes. I will be posting some pictures for you all to see soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

THIS WEEK: TIME FOR HOBBIES

THIS WEEK: ALL ABOUT THE ART