Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
Jesรบs Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

During the week

Started my Christmas cake already!





I soaked my raisins in port ruby wine, a dash
of brandy and placed in a dark cupboard.
(Some people soak fruits like sultanas in rum or even gin).
They'll be just perfect for baking with by the 23rd of
December. Of course I will be uploading the finished product.
This will be the centre piece on the dinner table, I think.
Can't wait for the show stopping Christmas!

Why the goldrush ?












Many companies are asking us to sell our gold to
them. And why because the value of gold has risen
by at least 25% in the last 12 months so there has been
a mad rush for gold bars, coins and simply jewellery
especially Indian gold jewellery.

I personally wouldn't be tempted to sell my gold.
Normally, those companies will not give you the full value
and would make a killing from your gold. It's anticipated
gold will be in more demand so if you're thinking about
selling your yellow items it might pay to hold onto them
a little longer.

Laptop or desktop














I love love my laptop and like other people would be lost
without one. But they seem to have a shorter life span
than desktops, much more delicate and less reliable.

I spoke to my local computer shop repairer in the week
and he said laptops have kept him in business because
they have much more problems than desktops.

I still have my 12 year old desktop and not needed to repair
it at all. Yes it's slow, it's the granddad of the family but I
can still use office programmes. It may be cost saving to
hold onto the desktop. So may be we shouldn't be so quick
to replace desktops with laptops and consider upgrading
when necessary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

This Week: 7 great websites I browsed

This Week: Christmas Shopping day #1