Featured post

THIS WEEK - FUN ON THE FLOOR

Image
I was selected to attend an event at the London Frame Studio
organised by Total Greek yoghurt and of course I dragged my
American guest along with me to share the experience.
We were happy/nervous pupils being taught how to Rumba, Salsa
and Tango by the pros - Dee Thresher celebrity fitness expert and
JesΓΊs Reyes Ortiz Jr dance instructor from the US.


 O' yes, it was a PROPER work out whilst trying to not look like the odd ones out
...hard work! However, it was fun and very friendly, which helped us shake off
any embarrassment or pressure.

The class was rounded off nicely with a generous spread of tasty food,
refreshments and other great stuff courtesy of Total Greek yoghurt.
If you don't like the gym, this could be an alternative keep fit method for you.




Now I have the hunger for more Rumba dancing so 'Strictly Come' or 'Dancing with' -
here these happy feet come!

More Fun on the Floor

This time it was fun on the 6th floor, where I ate lunch at the London Ken…

THIS WEEK - DON'T DO PANIC SHOPPING

 
*Christmas* Grocery shopping                                   

IF you still have your Christmas FOOD shopping list or receipt from last year,
then I'm sure you can use that list as a guide for this year.
Doubt your grocery likes and dislikes have changed much so there's
no need to re-write a Christmas shopping list.

Even better if you shopped online last year and stored your shopping
list or have access to the online receipt.

GIFTS                                                                                                                

Gifts for him/her could be from a top car driving experience for a day or two,
a masterclass, spa gift voucher to a flagship smart mobile phone or tablet.

Childrens stocking filler depend on the age of the child, the following list
may help...

bag of chocolate money - £1, Sainsbury's
a favourite DVD, £5, Sainsbury's
a favourite book, £3 - £7, W H Smiths
a toy car, £2, Poundstretcher
puzzle, £1 Poundstretcher
toy or real jewellery items

MY Blog Off/Cook Off Coming Soon
Carefully selected herbs and spices.

I'm excited because I've received my first blog cook off challenge, so the
gloves are on! As part of the challenge Gourmet Gardens have provided their
herbs and spices to enhance my tasty dish. I've been told I can be as creative
as I want to be. Watch this space week to week until Christmas for my boundless
cooking ideas .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Week - Networking with designer labels

This Week: 7 great websites I browsed

This Week: Christmas Shopping day #1